Problem running FrameScript in Frame 9

Rick Spiegel spiegel at abinitio.com
Mon May 17 11:24:34 PDT 2010

I have recently upgraded to Frame 9 and FrameScript 5.2R1 from Frame 7 and
FrameScript 2.1. I find that when I run a simple script that opens, saves,
and closes all the files in a large book file, using FrameScript 5.2 and
Frame 9,  Frame crashes repeatedly. When I run the same script in Frame 7
(using the same FrameScript 5.2R1) on a Frame 7 book file with Frame 7
versions of all the same files in it, it works just fine.

Has anybody else experienced this sort of problem, and more importantly,
does anyone know what the problem might be and how I might fix it?

Thanks,
Rick Spiegel

NOTICE  from Ab Initio: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution. This email (including attachments) may contain information subject to confidentiality obligations, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.