Conref, conditional text, and filtering by attribute

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Wed May 19 10:13:21 PDT 2010

Hi Rick

Thanks for your reply. I've used Russ's plugins before, including InsetPlus and Sourcerer (now AXCM). I'll give AXCM a whirl and see if it will do what I need.

I second your recommendation of Russ's plugins. The Node Wizard of InsetPlus has saved me untold hours of work.

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation
AV-BASE Systems Inc.