FrameMaker 9 Repeatable Hard Crash

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:22:15 PDT 2010

Followed your directions (3 times in an unstructured doc from different
templates) and can't get it to happen on W7.
Tried it with both the default titled Format A and untitled.

What other add-ins are on your system?

Any scripts related to tables or new documents?

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358