SAving frame files with numbers at the end

Lou Martindale lou at pdma.com
Mon May 24 06:00:37 PDT 2010

I had this problem earlier this spring. I believe I was using Frame 6.0 at
the time. I found that renaming the file by just removing the number suffix
I could open the file, but had missing graphics. After long, agonizing trial
and error by my IT guy, we found out it was not corrupted graphics, it was
XP Sp3. We tried the hot fix and it didn't help. Finally I was upgraded to
Frame 9. I was able to import my missing graphics without any problems and
no more weird file names.

The down side was my copy of Frame was so old I couldn't upgrade and I had
to purchase a new copy at a pretty significant amount. I was pretty unhappy
about that as I was doing just fine with Frame 6.

Hope this helps.
Lou