Fw: RE: FM9 - closing pods&panels

Mary Sheahan mhs_tw at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 08:02:23 PDT 2010

I hadn't thought to use the change-focus keyboard shortcut Shift+F7 -- I was searching documentation for text about closing&docking pods&panels... Lief's idea is a step in the right direction for me.

If anyone from Adobe is listening, please let me know if there *is* a keyboard shortcut, or consider making the close-dialog-box keyboard shortcuts work for pods&panels in a future update.

Thanks,
Mary