PDF weirdness

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Thu May 27 09:13:13 PDT 2010

> Not a dry seat in the house - the (A4) page was a tiny rectangle in the
> middle of the sheet. When I fired up the PDF in Reader on my laptop it
> reported being displayed at 779% of actual size.

This sounds familiar. I seem to recall Dov Isaacs of Adobe describing a
Windows GDI bug with certain documents, particularly larger documents set
with a high DPI, or documents with large type. I don't recall the
explanation of the bug, but the correction is to go into the AdobePDF driver
and set the dpi from something higher down to 600 dpi.

Mike Wickham