Automating PDF and HTML generation

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 06:03:08 PDT 2010

Dear all,

we're using Frame 9 on XP and 7 with Mif2Go to produce a PDF, Eclipse Help and OmniHelp.

Is there any way to automatically launch ouput generation (PDF + HTML) in command line? The idea would be to integrate command lines in a batch to be run while building the software at night.

We also have a Ranorex (automation tool). Has anyone of you ever tried to automate generation using this kind of tool?

Thank you all for your expertise!

Cheers,
Mathieu.