FM file print erroring out

Karen Mann kmann at i-t-tech.com
Thu Nov 4 08:10:56 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
Sure could use some help on this.
I have a manual that is giving the following error whenever I try to print from the FM (9) file. FM has all updates.
The printout errors out on at the same place every time.  But that should not be the problem because the manual prints the first 9 pages (with graphics) properly. The whole manual is in Panatone Reflex Blue M.  I had the illustrators resave the graphics on page 9 to 11 and I have checked and rechecked those pages for font errors etc.
I have even changed printer drivers. We have many other manual of the same and they do not error out on FM printing.  Following is the error I am receiving.

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND:  get
STACK:
/CIDFont
-dictionary-
/HeiseiMin-W3
/Serif
-dictionary-
/Adobe-Japan1
-dictionary-
/ct-StyleDicts
False

I have to make a pdf and print from the pdf.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mann
kmann at i-t-tech.com