out of memory error

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Nov 8 09:41:57 PST 2010

Hi, Karen.

I am running FrameMaker 9 on Windows 7 64-bit. It is a 64-bit, 8GB memory Lenovo laptop with a dual-core Intel 3.0G Core Duo processor.

Not entirely identical to your system, but similar enough. I can say that I do not have any problems of running out of memory on my system - even with relatively heavy FrameMaker use for hours. And, there are other programs running too.

Hope you can figure out what it is. There are some Windows tools that may help track things down.