Best Adobe tool for creating context-based help?

Denise Salles denise.salles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 10:24:39 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for the tool for crafting
context-based online help. We've always used exported text from Frame; then
used DreamWeaver to create separate .html topics, applied our company
standard CSS, etc., but I am thinking there's got to be a better way,
because it is clunky and the last product I worked on ended up with 98
separate .html files.

I don't generally build online help (usually write User Guides, Getting
Started stuff, etc.), and would very much appreciate any suggestions from
any expert advice!

What we're looking to do is have context-based help, which may also provide
links to other topics, i.e., within the body of the help as well as
"Additional Topics" at the bottom...

Many thanks in advance! Sincerely,
Denise Salles