CGM images from structured FrameMaker

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Nov 18 07:54:50 PST 2010

Hello Framers,

When I save content from Structured FrameMaker, I get CGM files from the
images because there are FrameMaker objects in some of the anchored frames.
I have a couple of questions regarding this:

1) Can I tell FrameMaker to use a different file type instead of CGM? If so,
how?

2) When FrameMaker has to create CGM files, it seems to do it for all of the
imported graphics, even those with no callouts, etc. Is this how it is
supposed to work? Is there a way to have imported graphics with no
additional items in the anchored frames pass through without converting them
to CGM?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.