CGM images from structured FrameMaker

Herbert Leusink hleusink at sdl.com
Thu Nov 18 08:38:06 PST 2010

Hi Rick,

You can try to add the following to the read/write rules file of your structured application:

element "graphic"
{	is fm graphic element;
	writer anchored frame export to file "$(entity).mif" as "MIF";
}

It will export the graphics that have callouts as MIF. Linked graphics remain unchanged, embedded graphics will also be exported as MIF.

Hope this helps...

Best regards,

Herbert Leusink | Consultant | SDL | Structured Content Technologies Division | (t) +31 (0)88-735 46 02 | (m) +31 (0)6 11887708