FrameMaker links quit working

Al Friend afriend at howelllabs.com
Fri Nov 19 10:42:50 PST 2010

A new problem; this worked fine yesterday afternoon but not this AM:

[FM9 on W7]

I have a large (at least for me) index of all our QC documents. This is one
generated file in a book containing source documents.

This morning, the index links back to the source docs worked fine until the
first time I re-generated the index. Now when I hold Ctrl+Alt and click on
the link, I get the little pointy hand icon but no jump to the source.

Tried some other books and they seem to be fine; it’s just this one.

Re-created the index from scratch and again, it worked fine at first. But
when I re-generated it, the links stopped working.

Ideas??

I’m on digest, so I won’t respond immediately to your suggestions. Don’t
give up.  ;-)

Al Friend

Safety Officer

Tech Writer/Editor

Documentation Control Coordinator

Howell Laboratories, Inc.

207-647-3327

This email was sent by Howell Laboratories, Inc. or Shively Labs.  It may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you suspect you were not intended to receive it, please delete it without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender by reply email or by calling 207-647-3327.