plugin for tracking text insets

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Oct 1 11:23:45 PDT 2010

Hi Joseph,

I don't know of a plugin that does this. I am surprised that you are not
interested in FrameScript. A FrameScript solution may be the best
opportunity for you to get the exact functionality that you want. For
example, I have written scripts that write FrameMaker data to Excel
spreadsheets for reports, etc. See

http://frameautomation.com/2010/09/30/autonumber-problems/

If you can clarify what you mean by step 5, I will be glad to give you a
quote for a script. Please let me know if you have any questions or
comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.