plugin for tracking text insets

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Oct 1 11:09:08 PDT 2010

Hi Joseph...

I'm not aware of any plugins that will do what you're looking for. There
are a handful of FrameScripts listed in my Tool Search database that do
some of this ..

    http://leximation.com/toolsearch/?kwds=inset

If you want an FDK plugin, I'd be happy to make one that does exactly
what you need. Feel free to contact me off list and I can give you an
estimate.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice