Table footnote placement

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Oct 7 12:44:29 PDT 2010

Linda,

A table footnote is different to a text footnote, as you know, and I
don't think there is a way to change that status. So I guess the only
way around it takes two paths:
1. You take the text out of its table and put a frame behind it with
no text run around. Don't how it would hold up to movement though.
2. Create a dummy footnote with white text in the main flow, and in
the table superscript the footnote number.

Alan