Table footnote placement

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Thu Oct 7 11:58:51 PDT 2010

Framers,

FM 8.0

I rarely use footnotes, but have several I need to add to a book. At least
one footnote appears in text that is formatted as a table, but isn't really
table. The text needs to be in a shaded box, hence the table (and has been
formatted this way in previous editions of the book).

Is there any way to get a footnote for text that appears in a table to
number and format like regular text? I need all footnotes to number
sequentially and appear at the bottom of the appropriate page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com <http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates
RMIMA Membership Manager
www.RMIMA.org <http://www.rmima.org/>