How to keep a table with next Pgf

Dick Spierings d.spierings at fluidwell.com
Fri Oct 8 00:57:29 PDT 2010

Richard, Nadine,

Thanks for your feedback. I already tried that but applying Keep with next on the Pgf containing the table anchor doesn't help.

I have done the following exactly: I created an AnchorPgf close to the bottom of the page, set it to keep with next and hit enter (creates a BodyPgf that has no 'keep with' settings applied). I was still at the bottom of the page. I typed some lines of text and voila, both the Anchor PGF and the text moved to the next page. So that works (as expected - luckily ;).

I then anchored a small table to my AnchorPgf and guess what: both AnchorPgf and table move back to the previous page???
What do I forget/do wrong?

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Dick Spierings

 +31 (0)413 343786