How to keep a table with next Pgf

Dick Spierings d.spierings at fluidwell.com
Fri Oct 8 07:58:09 PDT 2010

All,

Thanks for your help and offers to analyze but I switched to an alternative solution.

Nadine and Rick, you are right. If I start a blank page and apply what I described, I get the same result as you all get: the table moves to the new page (as it should). In my own document however it does not.

Since you offered to have a look at it I will send you a sample with the fault embedded. As said: I have switched to another way of solving this, so an answer is not mandatory, just for me to learn from mistakes!

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Dick Spierings

 +31 (0)413 343786
  www.fluidwell.com