Internal Error 9004, 6921628, 9677518, 0

Patricia.S.Michalak at aphis.usda.gov Patricia.S.Michalak at aphis.usda.gov
Fri Oct 8 10:02:23 PDT 2010

Hello Framers:

I’m using FM 9 with Windows 2007.
FM crashes when I try to open one chapter file in a book. The error
message is Internal Error 9004, 6921628, 9677518, 0.

This file will not open. (I am able to open the book and the other
chapters.)
I made lots of graphics changes to this file yesterday. Before I saved and
closed FM yesterday afternoon, I made a PDF of this particular file alone.
The PDF is good overall, but some text has been dropped from the
FigureTable captions, and the end of one image was shortened. The internal
cross-references work.

Is this file doomed? Fortunately, I have the version from the previous
day, but I would lose yesterdays work.
Any help would be appreciated!

Pat