Want to learn more about Author-it?

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Fri Oct 8 10:06:23 PDT 2010

****Vendor post****

We're doing live webinars at Author-it. If you can't attend live, these
should be recorded for future viewing. To see what we have planned, go to
http://www.author-it.com/index.php?page=online_events

Coming up:

12-Oct-10 7am Pacific

Author-it for Single-sourcing to PDF and Online Help

In this hour long event, learn more about the power of Author-it for
single-sourcing to PDF and online help.
We cover Author-it terms and concepts, importing legacy content, creating
new content, creating multiple deliverables from one set of source files,
and publishing. Additionally, we'll talk about content reuse and managing
content across different products and versions.

Ask questions from the presenter to understand how these tasks might be used
in your company. At the end of the hour, you'll see how Author-it can help
you be more productive in your single-source workflow.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/236951128

sharon

Sharon Burton

Product Evangelist, Author-it