Color graphics in PDFs using FM 6.0 come out gray

Clara Hall chall at atgshades.com
Fri Oct 8 12:36:32 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I have both FM 8.0 and FM 6.0 installed on my computer.

When I work with files that require FM 6.0 and  I generate a PDF, my color
graphics come out gray.

When I work with files that require FM 8.0 and  I generate a PDF, my color
graphics come out fine, as they should.

I have Distiller 9.0.   I have tried to work with a Distiller file, but I am
unable to because my Generate Acrobat Data check box is grayed out.  How do
I activate it and has anyone run into this problem before.

I thank you in advance for your help.  This list has always come thru for
me.

Clara Hall

Technical Documentation Manager

Aerospace Technologies Group, Inc.