"Toc" cross-ref markers

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 05:03:59 PDT 2010

Rosen,
Sounds like you may have copied cross-references from an original location to a new location. This brings along with it the original source ID marker. You can't have more than one unique ID marker, else you get wierd cross-reference issues.

There is a tool from West Street Consulting that may fix your problem. Check out the XRef Wizard (http://weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_XRefWizard.htm). Only $35.00 (for one user). You can download a trial version so see if it helps. It has proved to be a life saver.

Also, refer to the support information (Appendix D) in the Mif2Go User's Guide. Jeremy should be able to steer you in the right direction, if it is a Mif2Go option issue.