Is there an easier way?

Baruch Brodersen baruch at technitext.com
Tue Oct 19 08:50:21 PDT 2010

1. Redefine the cross reference formats in one file and import them across
all the book files. ImportFormatsSpecial is a great utlity to make short
work of this.
2. Use conditional text to include or exclude screenshots.

Baruch Brodersen

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Writer <generic668 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Hi, David:
>
> I recommend that you post this to the Yahoo WebWorks user group, too:
>
> Which version of ePub are you using?
>
> I recommend that you set the cross-reference format in ePublisher.
>
> If you don't want most images, but you want some, set up a marker in your
> FM files for the images you don't want, and then set up ePublisher not to
> generate them. How to do that should be in your ePublisher online help.
>
> You shouldn't have to copy your FM files to create the online help. If you
> want, you can create a different book for your online help that uses the
> same chapter files. For instance, you might want your chapters to appear in
> a different order, or you want to create additional FM files for your chm.
>
> Hope that helps to get you started,
>
> Nadine

B a r u c h   B r o d e r s e n
T e c h n i t e x t   D o c u m e n t a t i o n
8 7 7  7 2 1  6 9 8 8
T w i t t e r :  @baruchbrodersen