Is there an easier way?

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Oct 19 08:54:11 PDT 2010

You can change the cross-reference globally in eP. You don't have to do it
in Framemaker. It changes just the x-ref format in the .chm output, not in
the FM source. Also, you don't have to manually strip out your screenshots
either. You can either conditionalize them the FM source, or you can set a
paragraph tag such as FigureAnchor for the anchored frame that they are
contained in and set the output for the tag to no output in eP. All this is
available from the Styles interface in eP.  What version of eP are using and
yes, I would join the wwp-users group on Yahoo as recommended as well.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC