Installing TCS 2.0 in Windows 7, 64-bit

Joseph Lorenzini panopticon23 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:54:21 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I thought this question had been answered but I didn't see anything in the
framemaker archives. Beginning of next year, my company is going to force me
to upgrade from Win XP Professional, SP3, 32-bit to Win 7, 64-bit. Has
anyone installed the Technical Communication Suite 2.0 (including FrameMaker
and Robohelp) into win 7, 64-bit system? If so, did you experience any
problems? I know FrameMaker 7 and Robohelp 8 are both individually supported
on Win 7 but I am concerned about the integration features. I generate help
systems by link FrameMaker books into Robohelp. I am wondering if that will
be affected.

Sincerely,
Joseph Lorenzini