Installing TCS 2.0 in Windows 7, 64-bit

Reed.Domnik at flukenetworks.com Reed.Domnik at flukenetworks.com
Wed Oct 20 11:58:28 PDT 2010

Joseph,

I installed Adobe Technical Communications Suite 2.0 on my new Windows 7 64-bit system and it works at least as well as it did  on my XP system.  However, I have not tried to link FrameMaker books into RoboHelp.

One quirk I notice is that the F9 (paragraph format) shortcut key tends to stop working. But it seems that if I apply a different paragraph format using Format -> Paragraphs -> Designer , the F9 key starts working again.

I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts, and occasionally I hit a wrong key, so maybe I'm somehow throwing FrameMaker off track.

Reed

Reed Domnik
Technical Writer
Fluke Networks