Need FM7, Mac help

Rad Proctor rad at prowillen.com
Thu Oct 21 15:13:29 PDT 2010

We are using FM7 under the Mac Classic system to produce our 4color
"documentation" books. The pages are practically ready, but we now must swap
out recaptured screens for all. This means re-positioning the leader-lines
and callouts and possibly re-cropping screens in PhotoShop.

Any referrals totally appreciated!!!

Our documents use cross references, loads of conditions, and lots of tags
for various generated files. Would love recommendations to people with
experience with these elements, but most desperately looking for
detail-oriented patience to deal with the current image-swapping issue.

Many thanks!
--Rad

Rad Proctor
Toll Free: 800.522.9746 ext 115