Need FM7, Mac help

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Oct 22 21:33:02 PDT 2010

Basic question here, you are using referenced files aren't you?

If the files are the same resolution and size as the originals then the
swap is automatic and seamless. If you have cropped the originals, then
you must do the same for the new files. I'd do any cropping on the files
outside of FM, and that way you only touch the files once, since they
will be the same relative size and resolution as the originals.

If you embedded them, then you have an entirely different set of
problems, and the solution is not automation, but manual intervention.

Scott