Adobe Acrobat PDF Tracker Question

theboggette theboggette at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 05:51:21 PDT 2010

Whenever I open a PDF from Adobe Tracker, it automatically opens in Reader instead of Pro.  But Reader doesn't have the same options as Pro.

Anyone know how to reset this so that Pro opens as the default?  All my windows file associations are set correctly and show that it should be opening in Pro.  But when I click, it's Reader.  If I have Pro already open when I click, it opens in Pro.  But if I don't, Reader opens.

Help?

Trish

PS.  I have Acrobat Pro 9.4, and Reader 9.4 on Windows XP.