Frame to RoboHelp Conversion

Morgan Saarikoski msaarikoski at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:48:44 PDT 2010

All,

I have a Frame document that I am converting to RoboHelp; I was doing some reading about how to perform this task and came across a suggestion that instead of performing a full conversion, that it is better to link a Frame document to RoboHelp – great idea!  This should make subsequent updates a breeze…..

Additionally, I am not an expert user with either of these programs and still struggle with anything beyond formatting basics.  Directions for this specific procedure are minimal at best – can anyone explain, in detail, how to do this?

Also, I am unable to upload any plug-ins or additional software to aid in this task.

Thanks!

Morgan

K. Morgan Saarikoski

Systems Support Engineer
Harris Corporation,
Government Communications Systems Division (GCSD)
Palm Bay, FL
Bldg: 22/1803
Ph: 321.729.7225