[OT] Adobe's pricing policy

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Thu Oct 28 15:21:46 PDT 2010

Well, darn. I misread the original message and thought you were talking
about FrameMaker 10 coming out. I knew about Acrobat "X." Good luck getting
people to pronounce it as Acrobat 10. I still hear people say OSX instead of
OS 10. What a stupid naming idea. You just know some bug will be found which
will cause users to say that Acrobat X accidentally deletes files and
creates X-files. They're just asking for it. On the other hand, version 30
will probably sell like hotcakes.

I hope the next version of FrameMaker stays with Arabic numerals instead of
converting to Roman ones. Sheesh.