Missing graphics links

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:54:37 PDT 2010

If this is really what you did:

"I recently copied the main folder with the Frame files and the
graphics folders - all together - into a new folder and changed the
name on the new folder."

That's how you broke it. You took Frame files with graphics in a
different folder and copied them all into the same folder? Why don't
you go back and fix that, then you won't have anything else to worry
about?

If you don't fix what you did wrong, all you should have to do is open
each Frame file, when it asks where the graphic is, point to the new
location and update it to use the new location. You will have to do
this for every Frame file in the book.

Although if this is also true you can't even do that:

"Since I am now making another version of the same book - nearly the
same info - I have also changed the name of the file in the new
folder."

What file? the graphics files? You moved all the files into one folder
then changed the names of all the graphics files and you expected that
to work??