Round-tripping Chinese XML

Gaghan, Steven P. SGaghan at medrad.com
Wed Sep 8 07:35:22 PDT 2010

Hi Morgan,

You need to specify the Character Encoding in the XML file and also the Display Encoding in FrameMaker. The Structure Application Developer Reference explains this on pages 24 and 25. http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/8.0/structapp_dev_ref.pdf
The guide was written for Frame 8, but it functions the same in 9.

Regards,

Steve

Steven P. Gaghan
Technical Writer