Strange page number format

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:22:20 PDT 2010

A view ideas to check:
Look at your Index Reference pages and see if a chap num or other
counter is being called out.
Check the Index numbering properties in the book file and ensure that
chapnum is set a space and Text.
Check the current page number system variable and make sure that it
only includes the pagenum building block, not multiple building
blocks.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.