Invisible numbers are appearing on the PDF file

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:13:39 PDT 2010

Richard's approach works perfectly for the TOC in the document.
Where it doesn't work (unless something has changed since the last time I tested it several years ago for a different employer) is in the PDF bookmarks. The "Acrobat data" that is exported from FrameMaker to support bookmark generation only includes what is in the heading paragraphs themselves. No number in the chapter title paragraph means no number in the PDF bookmark for the chapter title.

-Fred Ridder