To remove local formatting from a paragraph

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 12:44:47 PDT 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick response.

So if I am talking about one document file, do you mean that the way to do
this is to import the document formats from itself into itself?

And what if I just want to remove the local formatting of this one
paragraph, but not the local formatting of other paragraphs in this document
file?

Thanks,

avraham

--
Regards,

avraham
~~~~~~~~~
054-3084886

"Mercy on all, coz everyone's fighting some sort of battle"