To remove local formatting from a paragraph

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 13:17:19 PDT 2010

Avraham,
Yes, you end up importing the formats back into itself.

To change just one paragraph, I would try and determine what was done to modify that particular paragraph by comparing the settings, using the paragraph Designer (Ctrl+M) of a modified and unmodified paragraph. Then change the modified option(s) to match the unmodified paragraph.