Requesting recommendations, professional readings

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Wed Sep 29 07:30:25 PDT 2010

To those of you who are experienced transforming information tagged with
mark-up languages -

I have cross-posted this to several lists.  My apologies for
duplications you receive.

Please offer your assessments of the following professional readings for
individual development.  More-specifically, do you believe it would be
worth the expenditure to obtain the second pair of titles?

I have:
	_XSLT_, 2d Ed, 2008, by Tidwell and
	_XSL-FO_, 1st Ed, 2002, by Pawson	(No 2d Ed "in sight.")

I have had recommended to me but have not obtained:
	_Simple_Worldwide_Aggregation_Using_XSLT_
	_XSL-FO_in_the_Real_World_
	For links about both, see http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/, near
the bottom of the page.

"Thanks!" in advance for your time, interest, and recommendations.

Dave Stamm