Java error Message when importing xml to frameMaker 8

LW White lwwhite5 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:16:56 PDT 2010

This is just a guess, but it sounds like Frame can't find the appropriate installation of the JRE. You might check your environment variables to see where the JAVA variable (I think that's it) is pointing to. If you're comfortable in the registry, you could also check the key noted below to see where it is pointing. Also, most obviously, check to make sure you do actually have an instance of java.dll in the correct location.

Best,
Leigh

--Forwarded Message Attachment--