To remove local formatting from a paragraph

Klaus Mueller mueller23 at web.de
Wed Sep 29 13:59:42 PDT 2010

Hello Avraham,

For a detailed report of the paragraph format overrides
see the free FrameScript "Report: Paragraph Format Overrides":
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/free-scripts/report-paragraph-format-overrides.html

Additionally, there are some other scripts regarding overrides:

Report: Format Overrides:
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/i-frame-modules/quality-pack/report-format-overrides.html

Show Paragraph Format Overrides:
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/i-frame-modules/quality-pack/show-paragraph-format-overrides.html