accepting all changes sometimes doesn't work

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Apr 4 13:13:51 PDT 2011

I use FM9 and I sometimes have Track Changes text that doesn't disappear when I accept the changes. It doesn't turn black though, it stays in the original red/green so at least it stick out.

Also, if I create a table with Track Changes on, when I accept the text, the End of Flow symbol in each cell may remain green (I haven't found a pattern to what is properly accepted and what isn't).

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127