Looking for a FMKR tutor

smcurtzwiler at comcast.net smcurtzwiler at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 18:39:34 PDT 2011

Hi all,

 Please, I need a Super Hot Shot FrameMaker tutor.  I have no idea of the rates, all I can say is that I have been out of work for over a year.

Anyone have any ideas.  I am probably loosing the job I just started, so I need to get up to speed so that I can survive the next job.

I know the theory of keeping graphics and files in the same folder, but when I move them to another folder and rename to preserve the original files, the world falls apart on me.

I also need help so that I can consistently update and troubleshoot TOC and Index.

Reading the FMKR books doesn't seem to be enough, I could really use someone to talk me through this to get up to speed.

Pretty basic, I know, but I get lost on this stuff.

Thanks,

Sue

smcurtzwiler at comcast.net