A simple numbering question

Jay Mahler jay at mahler.com
Mon Apr 4 10:58:56 PDT 2011

I agree. Zeroing lists with Body tags and some lists on each chapter or header tag is something I highly recommend. My Numbering format for Body tags often look something like this: N:< =0>< =0>< =0>

Then, I can have simple formats for Numbered, Numbered-A, Numbered-a, etc. There is nothing I hate more than a template required by a client that has a bunch of Numbered-1, Numbered; Numbered-A-1, Numbered-A, etc. formats. It just makes the document harder to maintain.

Jay Mahler

Message: 2