DITA CMS recommendations?

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:43:34 PDT 2011

I don't know about how well it plays with FM, but I worked on a
Documentum CMS with XMetal doing structured writing with DITA and it
worked fine.

I also don't know if it would be necessary for the FM integration, but
the integration product that sat between Documentum and XMetal was
something called Webtop.

--
John Posada
http://jposada.zenfolio.com/