DITA CMS recommendations?

Rajat Bansal rabansal at adobe.com
Fri Apr 8 02:20:49 PDT 2011

FrameMaker uses Documentum Foundation Services (DFS) to work with Documentum. Please see some of the following resources for more information on the integration / functionality:
https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-10120
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2011/02/work-seamlessly-between-framemaker-10-and-documentum-and-sharepoint-cms-post-1-of-2.html
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WSb614a57911cb716533d97de012934e18ada-8000.html

FM gives a good integration to work with Documentum (and SharePoint) for DITA Documents out of the box in an integrated environment. All types of references and dependencies are handled during operations like check-in / checkout etc. FrameMaker also provides DITA Applications for Documentum: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4958

Regards,
Rajat Bansal
Sr Engineering Manager, Adobe FrameMaker
Adobe Systems