FrameMaker 8: Bullets Disappearing in PDF

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:14:02 PDT 2011

Jill, It's really hard to trouble shoot from a distance without full
system info.

But if you're on XP, the first step would be to download the MS Hotfix
for all PostScript printers, which fixes a number of problems
including some text dropouts

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=952909 (Gives details on the Hotfix)

http://support.microsoft.com/Hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=952909&kbln=en-us
(Direct Download Link)”