Odd windows behaviour FM9 on Win7

Alison White aliwhite at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 10 16:09:49 PDT 2011

I am getting an odd windows interface with my FM9 install.

When I open Framemaker and another app (Excel), right click the task bar and
select 'Show windows side by side' , the Framemaker window does not change,
but the other app window responds. If I add another app (Notepad) to the
mix:  the Notepad and Exc el windows line up side by side BUT the Framemaker
window remains unchanged. Does any one else get this behaviour? Is this
something to do with the new windowing environment and can I change it?

Many thanks,

Alison White