OT: online help with automatic updates

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:42:02 PDT 2011

You'd need a phone home script installed with the Help. Many companies
block this type of unauthorized communication. Of course you could add
a "check for updates" prompt or link that would go out and compare
version numbers between installed Help and the latest available Help.
Your product installation engineer (or lead developer if you don't
have a dedicated installer tech - I recommend it) should be able to
help you with this.