OT: online help with automatic updates

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Apr 15 13:56:23 PDT 2011

Other than developing this system yourself, the only off-the-shelf
system I know of that does this is Adobe's AIR Help. Flare does offer a
"WebHelp AIR" output option .. not sure if they have hooked up the
auto-update functionality though (I'm thinking not .. but it might be
possible to hack it to work).

RoboHelp's AIR Help offers this functionality out of the box, and you
can also home brew it by developing your own custom AIR Help. For more
info on this ..

http://leximation.com/airhelp/

Cheers,

...scott